Sydney, Surry HillsAustralia
Our Beginners Classes
Our classes start with warm-ups and body-conditioning exercises. We then learn and practise Qi Gong for its health benefits and to remove energy blockages throughout the body.
Initially we work on exercises promoting coordination, balance and suppleness. The rest of the class is dedicated to developing sensitivity, grounding and the quality of being 'centred' (like the calm in the middle of the storm).
Some of the exercises in our style, which beginners start learning straight away, are the 24-Step Form and 8 Pieces of Silk Brocade.
What are the benefits of regular Tai Chi practice?
- Becoming calm, centred and grounded
- Co-ordination, balance, suppleness and skill
- Harmony of body, mind and spirit, and harmony with natural cycles
- Self-knowledge, confidence, self-discipline
- Developing increased energy
Material taught includes:
- Beijing 24-Step Short Form
- Qi Gong (beginner & intermediate levels)
Why have Private Tuiton?
If you’re unable to make public classes or want to take advantage of a more personal tailored training or simply want to complement your existing training, Private Tuition is a great way to learn Tai Chi & Qi Gong.